Next Class Starting Date: April 12TH, 2021
WALK-IN TO THE SCHOOL FOR YOUR REGISTRATION.
At DaySpring Career Institute, we open a door for individuals who are aspiring or who have the goal to be a professional caregiver. Well-trained assistants can work in any healthcare facilities, clinics, or private homes.
Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Nurse Aide must meet the following requirements from Indiana State Department of Health:
- Complete a state-approved nurse aide training program,
- Pass the nurse aide competency evaluation consisting of both a written and a skills test, and
- Be listed in good standing as a CNA on the Indiana Nurse Aide Registry.
The included skills you will learn in our Certified Nursing Assistant programs are:
- Understanding medical terminologies
- Administrative and clinical duties
- Handling patient scheduling
- Basic vital signs monitoring
- And much more
For details, please reach us anytime using our online contact information.